While the outside of the house has pretty decent paint, the inside was a bit, uh, hideous. Nothing too awful, but it clearly hadn’t been painted in a long time. The bedrooms had some odd paint colors on some walls, and one was obviously a child’s room with some odd trim.
- Masked all fixtures and cabinetry
- Removed the popcorn ceiling
- Fixed some drywall damage
- Replaced the particle board shelves in the closets
- Retexture the walls and ceiling
Once we choose colors, we will have an awesome interior to come home to.
I can hardly wait.